Advanced Nitrox Scuba Diver Class
This course examines the use of EAN-21 through 100 percent oxygen for optimal mixes to a depth of 130 feet (40 meters). The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for utilizing EAN-21 through 100 percent oxygen for dives not requiring staged decompression. TDI Decompression Procedures or Intro to Tech may be combined with this course at the discretion of the instructor.
TDI Advanced Nitrox Scuba Diver Class is offered in a group setting. Classes are available year round.
- Classroom sessions
- Certification processing
Tank fills for this class are sold separately at a discounted package rate
Who this course is for:
- The certified nitrox diver looking to expand their understanding of nitrox mixtures containing more than 40% oxygen
- The certified nitrox diver looking to expand their in-water skills
- The certified diver who has interest in moving forward with technical diving education
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification of TDI Nitrox Diver or equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
For a complete description of all classes, click on Moonlight Scuba Dive Classes