Decompression Procedures Scuba Diver Class
This course examines the theory, methods and procedures of planned stage decompression diving. This program is designed as a stand-alone course or it may be taught in conjunction with TDI Advanced Nitrox. The objective of this course is to train divers how to plan and conduct a standard staged decompression dive not exceeding a maximum depth of 150 feet (45 meters). The most common equipment requirements, equipment set-up and decompression techniques are presented. Students are permitted to utilize enriched air nitrox (EAN) mixes or oxygen for decompression provided the gas mix is within their current certification level.
TDI Decompression Procedures Scuba Diver Class is offered in a group setting. Classes are available year round.
- Classroom sessions
- Certification processing
Tank fills for this class are sold separately at a discounted package rate
Who this course is for:
- The certified Advanced Diver looking to expand their knowledge of decompression theory and diving techniques
- The certified Advanced Diver who is interested in extending their bottom time
- The certified Advanced Diver who has interest in moving forward with technical diving education
- Minimum age 18
- Minimum certification of SDI Advanced Adventure Diver, Advanced Diver, or equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
For a complete description of all classes, click on Moonlight Scuba Dive Classes