Intro to Tech Scuba Diver Class
The TDI Intro to Tech course introduces students to the world of technical diving. This course is designed as an introductory course to the TDI Advanced Nitrox course and the TDI Decompression Procedures Course. The objective of this course is to familiarize students with technical equipment configurations, to enhance open water diving skills (such as buoyancy, trim and situational awareness), and to introduce students to advanced gas planning techniques within a no-decompression context. This course is strictly a no-decompression course; students are permitted to use enriched air nitrox (EAN) mixes, provided the gas mix is within their current level of certification. Intro to Tech may be combined with TDI Advanced Nitrox at the discretion of the instructor.
TDI Intro to Tech Scuba Diver Class is offered in a group setting. Classes are available year round.
- Classroom sessions
- Certification processing
Tank fills for this class are sold separately at a discounted package rate
Who this course is for:
- Certified open water scuba diver who wants to expand diver knowledge
- Certified open water scuba diver who is considering technical training
- Certified technical diver who is seeking a refresher course
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification: SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
For a complete description of all classes, click on Moonlight Scuba Dive Classes