Nitrox Scuba Diver Class
This is the entry-level certification course for recreational divers wishing to utilize enriched air nitrox (EAN) as a breathing gas. The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for using nitrox mixes from 22-40 percent oxygen content.
TDI Nitrox Scuba Diver Class is offered in a group setting. Classes are available year round.
- Classroom sessions
- Certification processing
Who this course is for:
- The open water diver who is interested in learning more about nitrox mixtures
- The open water diver who is interested in extending their bottom time
- The certified diver who has interest in moving forward with technical diving education
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification of open water diver or current enrollment in an open water diver course
For a complete description of all classes, click on Moonlight Scuba Dive Classes