Trimix Scuba Diver Class
The TDI Trimix course provides the training required to competently and safely utilize breathing gases containing helium for dives that require staged decompression, utilizing nitrox and/or oxygen mixtures during decompression to a maximum depth of 200 feet (50 meters). The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures of utilizing custom oxygen-helium-nitrogen mixtures as breathing gases. Gas mixes are not to have any less than 18 percent oxygen (O2).
TDI Trimix Scuba Diver Class is offered in a group setting. Classes are available year round.
- Classroom sessions
- Certification processing
Tank fills for this class are sold separately at a discounted package rate
Who this course is for:
- The certified Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures diver looking to:
- Extend their depth range
- Reduce narcosis for all deep dives
- Advance their technical diving education
- Minimum age 18
- Minimum certification of TDI Advanced Nitrox AND Decompression Procedures Diver, or equivalent
- Proof of 100 logged dives
For a complete description of all classes, click on Moonlight Scuba Dive Classes